Breakfast of Champions

oh yeah...the bob loblaw law blog

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

New member of the family...

So, I decided to add a new blog...but this one is gonna be a little different.

BoCeatdrink is the place to go to figure out where I've been going out either to dinner or other in New York. The idea for this came from TMQ, who wants to create an online database of places that we've been and liked and places that we want to go.

In other words, the goal here is to get interactive. Unlike the BoC mothership, I'd love to let other people posting on here (as well as commenting of course)...if you think you have something to add to the process of spreading the news of your favorite (or least favorite) places to go, just leave me a comment and i'll consider your request for adminship. Boston people, if you can fill me in on where people are going up there that would be great...I feel really lost when i'm in your neck of the woods these days.

Update: Danny made the astute observation that I did not leave instructions for gaining the power to post on eatdrink...just leave the email address you use for blogspot and i'll set you up.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dan Craig said...

I like it. How do I get set up so that I can post?

2:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home