Breakfast of Champions

oh yeah...the bob loblaw law blog

Saturday, January 28, 2006

I gotta admit...

I don't really know what i'm doing here. I mean, aren't these things intended for the computer literate? Not someone who is having trouble installing an external hard drive. Not someone who has to call over tech support three times a day.

But I guess it's just time for me to stake out my own personal acre of the intsi-web. I figure now's a good time, because pretty soon there won't be any homesteading space left and then the market gets in a bubble and then rental rates go up and the next thing you know you're dropping a fortune each month on a 700-sq footer that has a view of a big black wall.

Do people usually set up some kind of guideline type thing for one of these? Well, whether they do or not, I'm going to...because I'm just that kind of person and I wouldn't want Poff to show up one day and take over.

I like the idea that you can say whatever you want, but you have to sign for it. No anonomous posting. And while we're on the subject, a nice tear into your moderator is a good time for all...but let's try not to base the whole board on it. Some preferred topics, baseball, politics, and general keep in touch type stuff. You can expect me to wax delicious for a while about my work and I apologize in advance...tough to shut it off after 12 hours sometimes. If you're not interested in a discussion of the effect of rho decay on an options position, feel free to skip these parts. No being a front-running troll for your preferring sporting team, unless it's the Pistons.

And if you could help with the hard drive, I'd really appreciate it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dan Craig said...

So is your life a "moral quagmire" or a "morale quagmire"? Are you a bad person, or are you just bummed out all the time?

10:17 AM  
Blogger El Jefe said...

You know how to cut to the core of me Baxter...you're like a furry Buddha

11:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home